Here are some random facts for you.
1. There’s a phenomenon called “latchkey incontinence”, which describes the feeling when you feel like you have to pee worse and worse the closer you get to a toilet.
2. More battles during the Revolutionary War were fought in New Jersey than any other colony.
3. Only 3,715 copies of “Moby-Dick” were sold between when it was published in 1851, and when author Herman Melville died 40 years later. Tens of millions of copies have been sold since then.
4. The state of Georgia has almost twice the area of the country of Georgia, and almost three times the population.
5. Sriracha sauce is named after a city in Thailand called Si Racha, where it was probably first used.