Here are some random facts for you.
1. The U.S. government has a guide for the official name for people from every state, from Alabamian to Wyomingite.
2. “Game of Thrones” is the most expensive TV show ever. During the last season, it cost around $15 million per episode. The second-most expensive is “The Crown” on Netflix, which came in around $13 million per episode.
3. Canned food was invented in 1810, but the can opener wasn’t invented until 1858. So in those 48 years in between, people had to use a hammer and chisel to get it open.
4. Before Nintendo got into making toys in the 1960s, it ran a taxi business, a chain of hotels that rented rooms by the hour, a vacuum cleaner company, and an instant rice company.
5. The U.K. is the only place that doesn’t put its name on its stamps, because they were the first to produce them.