Here are some random facts for you.
1. There are no muscles in your fingers, the muscles in your palm and forearm do all the work.
2. Working at a standing desk only burns 64 extra calories during an eight-hour day.
3. Wrangell-St. Elias National Park in southeast Alaska is bigger than the entire country of Switzerland.
4. Japan has the most 7-Elevens, with more than 20,900. Thailand is second, with 11,300. South Korea is third, with 9,485. The U.S. is fourth, at 9,340.
5. There are only four types of venomous snakes in the United States: Rattlesnakes, copperheads, cottonmouths, and coral snakes.