Here are some random facts for you.
1. Anderson Cooper doesn’t have any formal journalism training. He got his degree in political science from Yale and did his summer internships at the CIA.
2. It’s illegal to mispronounce the word “Arkansas” in Arkansas. You probably won’t get arrested for calling it Ar-kan-zis, but they won’t be happy.
3. Redheads have less hair on their heads than people with other hair colors. The average redhead has 90,000 strands of hair, versus 110,000 strands for blonds and 140,000 strands for brunettes. But red hair is THICKER than the other two.
4. Cassius Clay never legally changed his name to Muhammad Ali, mainly because in the 1960s, you didn’t need to. The Social Security Administration didn’t require a legal change to switch your info on your Social Security card.
5. Woody Harrelson’s father, Charles, was a HITMAN who was convicted of killing a federal judge in Texas in 1979. He died in federal prison doing a life sentence.