Here are some random facts for you.
1. For the state of Texas to have the population density of New York City, every single person in the world would have to live there.
2. Reading silently to yourself is a relatively new development. People have been writing and reading for 5,000 years, but it’s only been socially acceptable to read alone and not out loud to a group for the past 300 to 400 years.
3. Silly String was originally created in the 1970s when a chemist was trying to invent an instant spray-on cast.
4. The budget for “Dazed and Confused” was $6.9 million, and about one-sixth of that went toward getting the rights to all the ’70s songs used in the movie.
5. Crayola is a mix of two French words, “craie,” which means chalk, and “oleagineux,” which means oily. (Pronounced ole-ee-uh-JEE-new.)