Here are some random facts for you.
1. The song “(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party!)” by the Beastie Boys was written as a PARODY of frat boy culture, and heavy metal songs like “Smokin’ in the Boys Room” and “I Wanna Rock”, and the band was annoyed that people took it at face value.
2. The first whales had legs and swam by wiggling their feet. Over millions of years, those legs evolved into flippers.
3. Lamborghini started as a tractor company in 1948. The founder didn’t start his car company until 1963.
4. The longest year in history was 46 B.C., which was 445 days long. It was when Julius Caesar transitioned from the Roman calendar to the 365-day calendar.
5. There was an organization called BADD in the ’80s, it stood for Bothered About Dungeons and Dragons and was for parents who believed Dungeons and Dragons was evil, satanic, and corrupting their children.