Here are some random facts for you.
1. Not everyone has two pinkie toe joints. About 44% of people only have ONE joint on their fifth toe.
2. The fountain from the opening credits of “Friends” is in Burbank, California, not New York City.
3. Major League Baseball umpires are required to wear black underwear in case they split their pants.
4. Americans give out $36.4 billion in tips a year.
5. Women in Utah got the right to vote in 1870, 50 years before the rest of the country. Congress supported women voting in Utah, because they thought women there would vote against the candidates who were pro-polygamy. But when the women voted for the pro-polygamy candidates, Congress passed a federal bill taking away their voting rights.